Wow, this was embarrassing, but I felt I had to share so you can all have a good laugh!
The other day, I watched part of "Saving Private Ryan" at BYU in preparation for the veteran clinical rotation I am doing this summer. Zac was teasing me at his parent's house for watching an R-rated movie at BYU! His parents asked me which movie I saw and I said, "Saving Ryan's Privates!" Whoopsie!! Zac's dad said, "Boy, sound more like an X-rated or NC-17 movie to me!" I didn't hear the end of it!
What made me feel better though, was that I am just like my mom! :) That night, Zac and I told my parents my embarrassing story and my mom told us hers! (Hope she doesn't mind me telling...it's just so funny we did similar things the same day! Like mother like daughter!
"I was conducting primary and announced that we were having a 'teacher appreciation dinner and game night' to show our appreciation to all of the primary staff for their hard work. I then told the kids that they could show their appreciation to the teachers by being their 'wonderful and romantic selves!' Where did that come from?!?!!? I meant to say 'wonderful and reverent selves!'! The kids got a big kick out of it. "
Don't you just love us both?!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yes I do! :) And I love being able to tease you about saying the wrong thing too! :) Thanks for having a good sense of humor about it! (Now I'm afraid I'm next on the wrong word....hmm...)
ReplyDelete:)
I do, too! Angela's most embarassing moment was when she (in high school) was trying to describe how a pilot can escape if his plane is going down by pulling on the ejaculation seat! (big oops!) It was made funnier by her innocence and not knowing why Trent and I were rolling on the floor laughing! :D
ReplyDeleteClassic! How come all the good ones are when I am not there!? Goodness!
ReplyDeleteHey Kelsey! I saw you started following my blog... but you are following the wrong one! The one you linked too is the one I created to sell my wedding dress. My family one is songofsorenson.blogspot.com. But don't worry you aren't the only one who linked to the wrong one... Katrina did it too! :) Congrats on the wedding by the way! Glad to see life is treating you well!
ReplyDeleteIt is a GOOD thing to turn your embarrassing moments into comedy for your friends and family! I love you!
ReplyDeleteJeremy and I can't stop laughing- what a good story!
ReplyDelete