We Are a Happy Family!





Friday, March 5, 2010

To My Honeybunches!

It is my sweetheart's birthday so I thought I would do a post in honor of him!! Zachary is the best, most wonderful thing in my life. I am so lucky to be married to him. And it's FOREVER! It just doesn't get any better. I love how we laugh and have fun together. I love that he loves me despite my weaknesses. I love how hard he works and how motivated he is. I love how excited he is to have a family in the future. (No, this is not an announcement :) ). I love watching him interact with the kids in nursery. I love his looks...he is one handsome man! I love that he is so humble even when he is brilliant and blows the curves in all his classes! I love that he would do anything to make me happy. I love that he inspires me every day to be better and work harder!! He is the most amazing man! I want him to know that I am happy. I can't even imagine being happier. I am in love with my best friend!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Zac! Hope it's filled with all the things he loves the most. Looking forward to seeing you and spending time with you both this spring! xoxo

    ReplyDelete