We Are a Happy Family!





Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Our Home

We put some curtains up this week and I LOVE it! It helps out home to look so "homey". :) The duplex we're renting is owned by a co-worker, and when she heard we were looking for a place, suggested this! We love it! It's about a 5-10 min drive from BYU, so not too bad for us! :) It's also really close to both mine and Zac's work! We love it! It is very spacious! :)


Here's our front room! The one room in our house that doesn't match very well! :( But we're so grateful to have the furniture we do!


Our Carter wall! I love the cute shelves we got for our wedding. We have little trinkets in it that are special to us, our little family! There's a picture on mine and Zac's first date in 10th grade; a picture of me and Zac at prom Jr. year, the night of our first kiss; and a picture at our wedding. :) There is also a little trinket from Korea and Ecuador and one representing Nursing school. :)


Here's our kitchen. Sorry it's a tad messy... :/ but focus on the red curtains!!! (Zac just put those up the other day!) and the red rug! I love it.






Here's out bathroom. Seriously one of my most favorite rooms in the house! I love the Hawaiian theme!



Here's our room with our new curtains! They block out all the light! So nice, except that we slept in until almost 9:30 this morning!! :) :)

So that's our house, basically. There's a junk room in the back, which is just full of junk! :) We love it! Life is just too sweet!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you guys were moving-how fun. I love the red curtains in the kitchen. Hopefully I will get to see you at the shower in June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic! I love the kitchen and all the cupboard space! So cute, you have so much fantastic decor!

    ReplyDelete