
Here I am at 35 weeks!
We are so excited for when our little girl consumes our lives! Only 33 days to go! How nuts is that?! I can't really believe it's February. We are going to have a little girl next month! (Or even this month - I'm trying not to be too hopeful...) I still feel pretty good pregnancy-wise. I am definitely sore, especially my ribs. I am carrying her very high so I feel like she plays kickball against my ribs, diaphragm, lungs and stomach. It hurts when she kicks my ribs (I think I'm bruised on the inside), however, I LOVE feeling her move so much, I don't really mind it. I haven't had too much lower back pain until this week - then it hit me full force! Zac figured out the perfect massage pattern though and it feel SO good! I love him!
We sing to her and talk to her. We have her nursery all set up and ready for her! We just can't wait! Our only problem - we still don't have a name. I never realized what a big deal naming a kid was! She's going to have whatever name we choose for the rest of her life! No pressure!!! We have a couple favorites, but nothing is sticking. I really think we won't know until we see her cute, little face.
I am really excited for her delivery! :) I have been doing my capstone clinical hours for nursing school at American Fork Labor and Delivery and I LOVE it. It is so fun! I feel so lucky to witness so many deliveries. It is such a special moment. I really can't wait to share it with Zac and our families. This little girl is so loved. I do 2-3, 12 hr. clinical shifts a week. It's been great so far. I admit this week I have struggled a little cause my body feels totally worn out! I have to do 18 shifts total and I have 11 done. I will be done with all of my shifts by February 19th. So only 3 weeks to go!!
Zac's classes are going well. He's doing great - like he always does. He's been studying hardcore for the MCAT. He's taking it the end of April and really wants to do well. I have every confidence that he will. He set up a study plan and has been diligently sticking to it. I'm so proud of him.
Sorry, everything else is about the same! We're just chuggin' along!! :) We'll let you know if anything exciting happens in the next few weeks.

Love the side view! You look so good. Can't wait to meet your little girl in person!
ReplyDelete!
Yay! I've been wanting a post from you for a while now! You seriously are so cute pregnant! Are you going to do hypnobirthing? Oh, I'm so excited for you guys!! Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the post! Your belly is so small! I love love love it! (I know you don't feel like it's small but really, it's so cute!) :) I can't wait to meet her! She'll be so cute and small! :)
ReplyDeleteWe're praying for Zac and the MCAT. He'll do great! He always does! :)