We Are a Happy Family!





Thursday, September 1, 2011

Such a big girl!

Kennady has learned to do so many things new things this month. She is getting so big. She'll be six months this week. I can't believe she's growing up so fast!
-She learned how to "crawl"! She doesn't have the hand-knee combo quite yet. She gets up on her hands and knees and moves her legs but doesn't move her hands! So funny! Sometimes she pushes up on her toes and ends up in the downward dog yoga position. It cracks me up.

-She is such a good eater! She's eating rice cereal and baby food and LOVES it!

-She started learning how to use a sippy cup. She's still in the process of figuring it out but she loves to try!

-She is sitting up better every day. She can sit up all by herself and can even transition from her tummy to sitting. I'm such a proud mommy!

-She loves to stand up! It's crazy! She grabs onto the side of her crib, furniture, our legs and pulls herself up! I keep reminding her she is barely 6 months old and it's really early to do that.


-She likes to walk on around holding onto our fingers. It's so cute!! :)

We just think she's the best!

2 comments:

  1. I think she's the best too! I want to come home so bad and play with her!!!! :) I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a mover! It is a wonder that she eats enough for all the calories she must burn! I am so proud to be her grammy!

    ReplyDelete