Well as the title of this post says, it's a girl! We have a baby girl Carter coming our way! I was surprised! I was almost positive it was going to be a boy. I am so happy it's a girl! Zac is excited too. He already has pet names for her: "baby girl", "my little princess". It's super cute. He is going to be such a good daddy. She is going to be one loved little girl! During the utlrasound she was very wiggly. The ultrasound tech commented to us that we'd better get our running shoes on! :) I think she is just absolutely perfect already! I've been so excited for her to join our family since we found out we were pregnant way back in July, but now after "seeing" her I can hardly stand it! March just can't come fast enough! I worked both Friday and Saturday on Mother/Baby. I held and cuddled so many babies cause I am just so ready for mine! ha ha I still have a few months so I'll have to just be patient!
My mom and mother-in-law planned a baby announcing party for us on Thursday night. WE all gathered and my mother-in-law's house. Then everyone decorated a cookie (which were shaped like feet and hands) the color they thought the gender was: pink or blue. They also had their choice between pink or blue milk. They gathered in their pink and blue groups and then Zac and I revealed the right color! PINK!! :) It was very fun. We love having so much family nearby. They give us so much love and support. We need it and are so grateful for them. :)
Zac and our nephew Kyler at the announcement party! We just love him to death!
The Blue side!
The Pink Side!
It's a girl! :) Do you like how we both wore neutral colors? Tricky us!
We don't have any names yet! We can't decide! I haven't found one that just fits yet! If you have any suggestions, let us know! :)

I'm so excited for you Kelsey! Little girls are so much fun to have first! And all the clothes and hair bows are so cute!!
ReplyDelete=( I miss everything! Can we have more pink and blue milk when i get home?!?!?! Or we can dye it red for Christmas! That would be fuN!Otherwise, I'm super excited too! Thanks for telling me!
ReplyDeleteOf course we can have more pink and blue milk! Or Red and green for Christmas!! :) I love you and can't wait until you're home with us again!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea! :) Awww, I can't wait to meet her! She will be the most adorable thing ever. Ah, I can't wait. And you my dear, are so tiny! You look FANTASTIC! Love you mucho!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to meet her! I can hardly stand it and I'm not even the mom! (The anticipation is so powerful....I could hardly stand with each pregnancy!) Thanks for making me a thrice-blessed Grandma! I hope I will have a "quiver-full" of Grandchildren and I will love each one with all of my heart.
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! What a cute idea for announcing the gender. Hope we can get together over Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you are having a little girl...there the best of course. You will be a fabulous mother and Zac will be a great father also. You have the cutest little belly also don't worry it should grow haha :)
ReplyDelete