Wednesday, January 20, 2010
The Best Husband Ever
I know we all say we have the best husband, but I swear I really do! Zac is so good to me and honestly so perfect for me! He is always doing such sweet and thoughtful things for me. He is so good about doing dishes and laundry (I'm never home so I forget to do those things!) He especially made my day today. He left this morning at about 7:30 to go to class. After a kiss and a prayer he was out the door. My plan was to get up and do some hw, but my poor tired body would have none of it and I ended up sleeping until 9:30. (That is some MAJOR sleeping in when I get up between 4:30 and 5:00 4 days of the week!) When I woke up I just felt so down and so overwhelmed with everything I have to do. I buckled down and took 5 quizzes and watched a couple required videos for school. Zac got home around noon and I just hit a wall. I was so down looking at my planner the rest of the week which includes: Clinical Thursday and Friday and then work Sat, Sun and Mon. I got so overwhelmed and was on the brink of losing it! Zac could tell I was on the edge and he came over and hugged me and asked if there was anything he could do. I said I think I just needed to do something fun (for a change :) ). Something that wasn't hw, studing, or housework. He suggested going to a movie! I thought it was brilliant! Something so small made my day! We went and saw Avatar, which I loved. While we were in the theater I looked over at my wonderful amazing husband and was overcome with "warm fuzzies". I was just in awe that he was mine and I am his. I am the luckiest girl alive! I love Zac so much. I am so happy we are together now and that it's going to be forever! It is my fairy tale ending: my dream come true! So thanks Zac for turning a dreary Wednesday into a perfect day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ahh... cute.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I agree... Zac is perfect for you! I knew it the moment he got home and you started debating whether or not to pursue him! :)
Good luck this weekend!
Wow...you sound like you really DO have a lot on your plate and you DO have the best husband! Glad you two found each other and were smart enough to make it permanent! :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Good luck with all your schooling. You're amazing!!
ReplyDeleteI think I'm facebooking too much, I was looking for the 'like' button. I LIKE this post!
ReplyDelete