I really shouldn't be posting right now, but I spent so much time trying to figure out and remember what Katrina taught me about making my blog cuter, that now that I accomplished it I wanted to post! I don't really have anything new to report! Zac and I are still both really busy with school. I am enjoying this semester tremendously. My homework load is still tough, but it makes more sense than the material we covered last semester. I love it! Zac is still working hard at his schooling. I am so proud of him and how hard he works. I love that he is so motivated and goal oriented. The other day we sat down and tried to narrow down the hundreds of medical schools he could attend to his top ten! He needs to kind of have in mind where he wants to apply so that he can make sure to complete all the requirements. We failed in reaching ten, but we got in narrowed down to 38! It's exciting thinking about and speculating where we are going to be in two years! The 38 schools are spread out all over the US so who knows where we'll be! Thinking about our future helps me to keep things in perspective now. I've found it easier to be positive about school and work and how busy we are because it is all wonderful! Life is great!! We have so much and have so much potential!
Anyways, I'm just feeling on top of the world right now. Hopefully it lasts!! Life is a beautiful thing! :)
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cute cute Kels! I love your blog! You make me happy! I need to update mine soonish. Haha. LOOOOOOVE YOOOOOU!
ReplyDelete